DESCRIPTION FOR Beauty Scalp/ Silk scalp/fake scalp TOP WIG!
>> 100% High Quality fibers that are heat resistant
>> Average to medium cap size
>> light weight and breathable cap.
>> Plucked hair part and hairline for natural look.
>> Scalp like appearance on the part.
Features dimensional colors for a rich and realistic natural color constructed with layers of hair for an effortless and natural appearance.
– Can be curled with a warm curling iron, please do not go above 150F
– soft top with natural hairline that appears invisible depending on skin tone, some may need to use foundation to blend
-Hair: 100% High Quality fibers
-Hair Density Lengths 8-20″ : AT LEAST 150%
-Adjustable Part: NO
-Coloring Duration: Permanent
-Texture: Delivered in a similar manner of the photos
Wigs are CUSTOMIZED ( this means that some or all have been done: parts are plucked, hair added, hair layered, hair made to look more realistic, cap adjusted, lace can be added, ear tabs adjust, colors modified etc.) so you can expect delivery 15-40 business days from your purchase
Wigs are customized so you can expect delivery 15-40 business days from your purchase
Please feel free to contact us for any further queries.
Reminder of Terms and Conditions
Brand New- never worn comes with package.
– ALL SALES ARE FINAL. However if you have an issue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Processing time is 7-10 business days.
– Products are not shipped out until payment has been fully cleared by your banking institution. This can take 3-5 business days depending on your banking institution.
– Please expect an email with tracking information based on your address provided. If you have an issue please email us at email@example.com.
– Custom/ customized made wigs which include coloring can take up to 7-30 business days to make depending on complexity.
– My Best Beauty Outlet is not responsible for any custom fees for international orders. The price does not include custom fees, as custom fees vary country to country and are out of my control.
– Our hair will contain short hairs. We suggest using a hot comb with a light holding spray to lay down the short hairs.
– Unfortunately, I will never be able to capture a hair’s exact color on camera. There are so many variables: outdoor vs. indoor lighting. Direct sunlight vs. indirect. Computer screen versus phone screen. To ask which color is accurate would be impossible to answer, as it all depends on your setting. I always do my best to capture the most accurate color for listings, but please be aware that it still may vary.
Wig reservation orders are considered unclaimed if the balance remains unpaid for over 50 days from the date of deposit. My Best Beauty Outlet will send a Notice of Forfeiture to the customer and a 70% penalty will be assessed against the payments collected. The remaining 30% will be refunded. The $15 reservation fee is non-refundable, shipping and taxes are not refundable. No refunds or store credit will be issued in lieu of the 70% penalty. Our Customer Care department and representatives are available to assist and answer customer questions prior to opening a wig reservation. Please make use of this resource. If you need a rush on your wig please contact us and let us know. Extra fees may apply. Due to COVID-19 and civil unrest please expect delays in shipping. We are a global company with partners all around the globe. We are headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Due to travel of our representatives and CEO your package may come from overseas such as Asia, Europe or Russia. We source our hair from many different countries including Asia and Russia. Please note you may receive emails from My Best Beauty Outlet to confirm shipping your shipping address. If you receive an international tracking number please, do not be alarmed, it is a package from My Best Beauty outlet and it is still the custom made, high quality products we provide. If you provide an incorrect address for your invoice and we have to change the address after we have processed the shipping there is a $30 fee. Please look over the address in the invoice carefully as that is where we will ship the wig. Due to local reasons in US, the transit time and delivery scope of express service may be affected to a certain extent. It may cause potential pickup delay in US and package loss/damage, delay and other risks in the last mile delivery.
Please be noticed and pay more attention to shipping and notify us of any concerns AFTER calling UPS
Mon to Fri: 6:00~17:00 (PST)
Sun & Public Holiday: Closed
wigs/ virgin hair wigs/ hair extensions/ hair enhancer/ human hair wigs/ lace front wigs/ real hair wigs/ wigs for women/ full lace wigs/ wigs with highlights/ glueless wigs/ high quality wig/ affordable wigs
There are no reviews yet.